Saturday 27 March 2010

Most Haunted Live

Well, following my dramatic loss on the lottery, my family have deemed it important to watch Most Haunted Live: Gothic Prague - Evil Within. That's one long winded title. It must match the fact that it lasts for four whole hours. Of course, when you take away the time hogged by adverts, the time spent watching a bald guy talk about webcams, and the time waiting for the team to stop screaming (it's very unprofessional, bearing in mind they've been doing this for 8 years), you've only got about 15 minutes of ghost hunting.

Nevertheless, we watch it whenever it's on, and it can get quite humorous. Who wouldn't find a team of people crawling around haunted houses and screaming at shadows and footsteps funny?

Now I believe in ghosts and spirits and things like that. But I'm not sure if I believe that this particular team of investigators are truthful. It seems at times that they are simply making the show over the top and exaggerated.

However, there have been events in the show's history that do seem unexplainable. Such as one time where the two people were perched on two chairs round a table, before the table suddenly flew across the room, seemingly by itself. Now I'm aware that they may have tied some string around the legs, but I'm not too sure. It seemed too... Real.

Whatever your beliefs, there's no reason why anyone shouldn't give the show a chance, even if you just want a laugh. If anyone reads this, they could, I dunno, tell me and anyone else any ghostly stories they've witnessed. Please...

P.S My dad's just announced that he has a feeling something horrible is going to happen tonight to one of the team! Emoticon time - D:

No comments:

Post a Comment