Saturday 27 March 2010

So who exactly is this Joe fella?

Yeah. I know you've all been asking this. Who exactly am I?

Well, obviously my name's Joe. I'm 16, and live somewhere near London, England. I'm currently studying for my GCSEs in the Summer, and should probably be revising for my French oral exam on Monday. But never mind, I'd rather be doing... anything to be honest. Which is why I'm here!

As you may have guessed from my picture, I'm a player of the guitar. I absolutley LOVE music. But only good music, like rock, metal, and some indie. I like the occasional pop song but they're few and far between. My favourite bands are Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, and recently (on Thursday) really got into Dire Straits. And if anyone's going to the UK Sonisphere this Summer, I'll see you there!

I'm not too much into television and films, but I watch the occasional show. I really enjoy Doctor Who, and it's by far my favourite programme. I like good old comedies too, like Only Fools and Horses. Who doesn't?

Well there's the end of my biography section!!! I'm hoping you understand me a bit more. And stuff... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment